EIS Restaurant Management System including POS
The working procedure of the EIS Restaurant Management System including POS described below:
It is very important to keep track of purchase the raw materials, other costing related to the restaurant like restaurant rent, electricity bill, employee salary-bonus, other expenditure, sales by table, by waiter/waitress and get the net profit from the business. Costing of the restaurant including daily costing, monthly costing including employee salary, electricity bill, restaurant rent, and others expenditure. Most of the restaurant owner are doing this manually and they are facing many difficulties to do the entire process. Moreover it is very tough and tedious to prepare any report by daily, weekly or half monthly in manual process. Most of the time it is about impossible to take any decision so based on the report.
Some people choose restaurants with casino options. But not all players know casino rules and regulations. That is why we recommend you to read articles at this site game-regulations-news.voog.com about casino regulations.
To make the entire process easy Eidy ICT Solution introduces Restaurant Management System.
What does this software help you to manage your restaurant by category- working procedure:
- When you purchase raw items you have to input into the system according to the challan/bill from the supplier purchase price with MFG and expiry date if any.
- This will impact on the stock in the system
- When you sell food then it will reduce the raw materials as per recipe and reflect in the system stock.
- Based on Purchase and sale you will get the profit, stock update, etc. from the system in report menu
- To get net profit you have to input expenditure like: shop rent, electric bill, employee salary etc. and the system will provide you the net profit as within the date range like monthly or half yearly or yearly etc. there is also an option for custom date range
- Print invoice of the sold food items
- There is an option to handle multiple table simultaneously
- Add new item or delete any item after order but before pay bill
- Online order management system
- For corporate user’s they will get corporate dashboard and can order for food and can get report accordingly
- Adding raw materials to the software we need to input name
- We have option to manage (Edit, delete) name as well
- There is option to add measurement unit like: milliliter, liter, gram, kilogram etc.
- Here we have also option manage (Edit, delete) measurement unit as well
- We need to add Supplier and customer (if required)
- There is option to add food supplier’s information like: foodpanda, pthao food etc. as well
- We can also manage (Edit, delete) food supplier information as well
- Add Corporate client in to the system
- There is also option to manage (edit, delete) corporate information
- There is an option to add employee, edit, delete employee,
- You can have option to pay salary through the system as well
- For Expenditure you could find out the Expenditure type add, edit, delete option
- Input the expenditure as per expenditure type in to the system as well.
- In settings you could define new role to the employee, what type of work s/he could perform using his/her credentials.
- In the system you as administrator delete user, add user and manage roles as per your need
Most of the above tasks you have to do once and update rarely in to the system except expenditure.
Through this software following reports will be taken within few clicks:
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom reports for
- Balance, etc.
And many more based requirement.